Skip to main content

MADINAH ARABIC BOOK PART 1 LESSON 20 TEST

 AS SALAM U ALEY KUM 

QUESTIONS DHAYAN SEY PAD KAR ANSWER KIJIYEGA

CLIICK HERE

Comments

BEST POSTS

SUCH WAS IBN ABBAS THE COMPANION OF PROPHET

BIOGRAPHY OF ABDULLAH IBN ABBAS Abdullah ibn Abbas was  one of the major companion of prophet (saw), cousin of prophet and one of the early interpreter  of quran., was born in 619 CE. He devoted his entire life     I n educating the ummah. He was known for his knowledge of traditions and his critical   I nterpretation of Quran. He gathered information from other companions of prophet and g ave classes and wrote commentaries.  He died in around 687 CE. FAMILY   He was son of wealthy merchant ‘Abbas al Mutlalib’ ( uncle of Prophet saw ). Thus he was called Ibn Abbas ( Meaning son of Abbas ). His mother ( Umm al fadi Lubada ) was second women converted to Islam on some day when Prophets wife khadijah bint Khuwaylid accepted Islam. EARLY LIFE He was born in 619 CE.three years before prophet migration to Madeenah. When he reached at age of maturity his mother took him to prophet saw...

भगवान पैग़म्बर क्यों भेजता है?

भगवान पैग़म्बर क्यों भेजता है? आम तौर पर, इस दुनिया में पैदा हुए हर बच्चे को देखने के लिए आं खें , सुनने के लिए कान, गंध और सांस लेने के नाक , हाथ छूने को , पैर चलने को और सोचने के लिए दिमाग दिया जाता है। सभी क्षमताओं, शक्तियों और संकाय जि नकी इस व्यक्ति को ज़रूरत या आवश्यकता होगी, सावधानीपूर्वक उसको प्रदान की जाती है और अद्भुत तरीके से इसके छोटे से शरीर में सेट की जाती है। हर मिनट की आवश्यकता पहले से ही उपलब्ध है और प्रदान की जाती है। य ही हाल उस दुनिया का भी है जहां वह रहता है। उ से जीवन के लिए आवश्यक सब कुछ प्रदान किया जाता है: हवा, प्रकाश, गर्मी, पानी आदि। अपनी आंखें खोलने वाला बच्चा अपनी मां को छाती में अपना भोजन पाता है, उसके माता-पिता उसे सहजता से प्यार करते हैं और उनके दिल में उसकी देखभाल करने के लिए एक अनूठा आग्रह होता है, उसे पालने और उसके कल्याण के लिए जो कुछ भी वह कर सकते हैं उस के लिये बलिदान दे ते हैं । जी वन जीने की इस प्रणाली की आश्रय देखभाल के तहत एक बच्चा परिपक्वता तक बढ़ता है और अपने जीवन के प्रत्येक चरण में उस...
 SESSION SECOND - ARABIC GRAMMAR CLASSES MADINAH ARABIC BOOK 1  DOWNLOAD FROM HERE  DOWNLOAD MADINAH ARABIC BOOK 1 MADINAH ARABIC BOOK  ALL KEY LESSON WISE DOWNLOAD FROM HERE  MADINAH ARABIC KEYS LESSONWISE                                                                                      SEE THE VIDEO 1                                                                            SUNDAY CLASS NO 1                       ...

PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES JINN OR GHOST

  INTRODUCTION W e can't deny the existence of anything which we have not seen.   Allah   (God) ha s  created creation over creation for example,   we know there is world of oceans and everything in it is not visible ,   varieties of sea creature still unknown to us.   We are unable  to see air, energy, atoms, bacteria, gravitational force, traveling  of light etc.   Similarly we have creation of Allah known as Jinn . . We got this clue from Quran and authentic sayings of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The World Of Jinn The word Jinn in Arabic comes from root word (  ن ن ج ) something that is hidden and conceal from the eyes. We cannot see them. They are in world that is beyond  our physical world that we inhabit. Both exist in this world ,  they are able to see us but we cannot. Allah and his prophet( SAW ) tell us that Jinns were created before men.The Angels have been created from light and Jinn from ...

THE DAY I DIED

Life is unpredictable. But I always thought I could predict what was going to happen next. It was only six days ago. I was driving home with my friends, Malik and Omar. It was Halloween night. We had just watched the movie Saw 3 at the recently refurbished theater at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santo Monica, CA.  It was 11:46 p.m. when I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and realized I hadn't made Isha.(night prayer)  But I didn't say anything, so as not to upset the mood. Just three hours earlier, I put off the Isha prayer until after the movie. Now, I was running out of time.   I only lived 26 years. My 27th birthday was exactly two weeks away. I always imagined I would live long. At least until age 60. It just wasn't imaginable that I would have such a sudden, unexpected death. I had graduated from the University of Southern California three years earlier with a degree that means absolutely nothing right now. Shortly after, I landed a job as a marketing di...